Support number +34 922 73 65 02

(FAQS) Frequently Asked Questions

Car and bike hire

You require a Passport/ID-Card and a full driving licence. As well you must be at least 21 years of age.
Only the person who hires the car or bike is allowed to drive. Any further driver has to be confirmed by the hire company with Passport/ID Card and full driving licence.
All of our cars and bikes have a full third party insurance. CDW is a extra cost.
The alcohol limit in Spain is 0,5 mg/l. If you drink and have a accident your insurance will not cover.
The speed limit on the highway is 120 km/h, on overland roads 80 km/h, inner city roads 50 km/h and as well in restricted zones like Golf del Sur it is 40 km/h.


Most of our partners have a pick up service. Just ask us and we are glad to tell you the possibility
Some of the slides have a size restriction. For example: Tower of Power, minimum 1.42m, Dragon, minimum 1.25m and the Lazy River, minumium 1.1m.

en English