VIP excursion to Teide Peak
Ascent to Teide Peak
Visit the highest peak in Spain (3,718 m) in this excursion for you and your family or friends, in which you can enjoy unique vistas and panoramas of the island of Tenerife and the Canary Archipelago. Discover the marvellous contrasts in the park, its colours and textures, while you enjoy a relaxed ascent on the cable car. Depending on the time of day you decide to visit, Teide will be seen differently. The climb is 180 metres, since the ascent to an altitude of 3,550 metres will be done with the help of the Cable Car. If you want to get away from large groups of tourists and enjoy the beauty and sounds of the national park, this is your opportunity.
- Visit the highest peak in Spain
- Enjoy the best views of Tenerife and the Canary Archipelago
- Get to know Teide National Park in a relaxed and intimate way
- Quick admission to the Cable Car to avoid lines
- Permit from Teide National Park to visit the peak
- Official guide
- VIP transportation
- What’s not included
The schedule for this outing is flexible, but the Cable Car is open during the following hours
- From 9.00 to 16.00 in winter
- From 9.00 to 17.00 in summer
- Wear warm clothing and proper footwear.
- Protect yourself from sunstroke.
- Due to the elevated luminosity, wear sunglasses.
- Take plenty of water on hikes.
- People with health problems should consult with their doctors before undertaking this hike.
Distance to climb:
- 173 m