Viajes Teide Excursions
Viajes Teide have been open for more than 30 years. With their long experience, they prepare the most beautiful Bus tours in Tenerife and La Gomera.
- Teide – Icod de los Vinos – Garachico – Masca: This is a full day trip to see the Teide and the most important cities on the north side of the Island
- Teide – Puerto de la Cruz – Loro Parque: This full day trip every Wednesday will bring you to the Loro Parque wich is a must to see in Tenerife.
- Teide -Parque National: This half day tour brings you up to the Teide as well to the moonscape volcanic stone landscape of the national parque.
- Santa Cruz: This half day tour brings you to our Capital City Santa Cruz with its long history at one side and the brightness of a modern city to the other.
- La Laguna – Taganana – Teresitas: On this full day trip you will see the historical capital city of La Laguna with the impressive cathedral and furthermore through the mercedes forest the little fishing village of Taganana where you can enjoy fresh fish for Lunch. At the end we will visit the white beach of Teresitas.
- Island Tour: This tour brings you first to Los Gigantes and its majestic Cliffs. Next stop will be Icod de Los Vinos with the oldest and biggest Dragon tree in the world. Furthermore we will go to La Orotava with its great architecture and at last we will visit Candelaria with ist Basilica and the black Madonna, wich is the patronage of the Canary Islands.
- Cueva del Viento – Icod – Masca: This tour brings you to the famous Wind Cave, considered to be the largest Lava Tunnel Labyrinth in the world. Next stop will be icod de Los Vinos with the Dragon Tree and afterwards we will go to Garachico whose port was destroyed by volcanic eruption in 1706. Then we will go through the Teno mountains to visit the Masca village, which lays beautiful surrounded by mountains.
- Grapevine Experience: This tour brings you to the wold heritage city of La Laguna and then we will visit two different Vine Bodegas wich gave you a little sample of the fantastic Vines Tenerife has to offer. At last we visit Candelaria with its beautifull Basilika and the black Madonna.
- Teide by Night: See the magic of the Milky Way and Star constaltions first hand with our guided night tour to the Teide mountain. Our Guide specialised in stargazing surprise you with his knowledge.
- La Gomera: We will go to San Sebastian de La Gomera, where Christopher Columbus set Sails to discover the new World. then we will go to the Garajonay National Parque with his beautifull Landscapes and Cedar forests. Here we will stop for Lunch and you will shown the Gomeran whistle language “El Silbo”. DON’T FORGET YOUR PASSPORT OR ID WHICH IS REQUIRED FOR THE FERRY BOARDING!!